To download the file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0c92e6yitmqr18g/Screencast.mp4

To watch closer to reality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXO_U3BlzN4&feature=youtu.be

If I watch Screencast.mp4 on vlc the trembling effect seems to me a little bit
more exagerated than in reality. I have experienced such things when making
videos with Kazaam.
On dropbox player it seems there's not much to detect. Still it can be
downloaded from there.
Youtube show's a more closer to reality view but a little softened.

My impression are related to what I ' ve seen this i7 laptop do on
windows 8 and on ubuntu 13.10 (unity) which has much improved in terms
of effects from 13.04.

  [Asus K55VD] Animations Flickering