Architecture: amd64
Date: Sun Apr 29 22:52:10 2012
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Alpha amd64 (20120311)
ProcEnviron:
 TERM=xterm
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: evince

** Affects: xserver-xorg-input-synaptics (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug precise
--
side pane scrolling broken/not working
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/991468