Hi Christopher!

On Do, 09 Jan 2014, Christopher M. Penalver wrote:

> Christian, this bug was reported a while ago and there hasn't been any
> activity in it recently. We were wondering if this is still an issue? If
> so, could you please test for this with the latest development release
> of Ubuntu? ISO images are available from http://cdimage.ubuntu.com
> /daily-live/current/ .
>
> If it remains an issue, could you please run the following command in
> the development release from a Terminal
> (Applications->Accessories->Terminal), as it will automatically gather
> and attach updated debug information to this report:

It is still an issue for me. I removed the /etc/X11/xorg.conf file and
after a restart, I was not able to login anymore.

> apport-collect -p xserver-xorg-input-evdev REPLACE-WITH-BUG-NUMBER
>
> Please note, given that the information from the prior release is
> already available, doing this on a release prior to the development one
> would not be helpful.

I did just this with the 13.10 release. Do I need to upgrade to a
development release to provide more useful information? How stable is
this, as I don't want to break my main productive machine.

Best,
Christian
--
Ich bleibe auf jeden Fall wahrscheinlich beim KSC.
                -- Sean Dundee

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-evdev in Ubuntu.

  keyboard and mouse not working