Hi,

I will try to bisect when I have time BUT
I don't like the idea of bisecting a bug appearing randomly :
- it will be really time consuming, for each commit I'll have to repeat many
startups,
- I may mark a commit as good when it is not (at least if I mark it as bad, it
is bad) and I have no way to estimate the probability of error,
- the regression may just be an increase in the frequency of the bug thus there
may be multiple regressions...
To me, bisecting is the last option when nobody understand a bug (and probably
the code of the bugged functionnality).

I will start to check that I cannot reproduce the bug in Natty.
Then I'll try to follow the link to bisect starting from Natty.
I'll mail you if I need additionnal information for bisecting.

Last but not least remark : I asked questions in my previous comment.
I try to answer questions that people ask me so I expect the same from others
("I don't know." is a valid answer).

Best regards,
   Laurent Lyaudet

  10de:0407 [Toshiba Qosmio G40-114] Resolution is changed at startup