Hi Mr. Brunzell!

First of all, thank you very much for your suggestions, that I have really
appreciated!
Thanks for the links.

However, we notice that people in our Company seem to appreciate Lubuntu
13.10 for many reasons, above all for the same way of use and feeling XP
has. I suppose that the passage towards other desktops, at the
beginning, could be harder for us to get it accepted by all the
employees. Until now, we have 4 Desktops that are running Lubuntu 13.10
and the testers seem quite accustomed in the daily use now. We see that
they are learning very fast.

So, I hope that developers will consider also this chipset (VIA P4M800) because
this is the problem now for us.
In the future, once all the employees will have used this OS for some time and
will have accepted it, for sure we will buy hardware with more compatibility or
expressely designed for (L)Ubuntu, but in this moment we have these Amilo
laptops that are running XP... (and one with Kubuntu 12.04 and the horrible
Vesa drivers, XP seems a Ferrari in comparison).

Thanks in advance!

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-openchrome in Ubuntu.

  VIA P4M800 graphics broken in Lubuntu/Xubuntu Saucy & 12.04.4
  candidate