Architecture: i386
Date: Fri Apr 22 09:07:47 2011
FirefoxPackages:
 firefox 4.0+nobinonly-0ubuntu3
 flashplugin-installer 10.2.159.1ubuntu1
 adobe-flashplugin N/A
 icedtea-plugin N/A
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Beta i386 (20110330)
ProcEnviron:
 LANGUAGE=en_US:en
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: firefox

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Tags: apport-bug i386 natty running-unity
--
While using firefox, Computer logged out by its self!!
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/768721