Jacob, I reported in the other bug that this was fixed for me with a
clean install of 13.10. However, I've just realised that Dell replaced
my motherboard the day before I did the install.

The replacement motherboard is on the A01 BIOS, whereas the previous
board was on A02. Can you confirm which BIOS you're running?

Also, I'm not sure how related it is but is your touchscreen detected
correctly and working?

  [Dell XPS 13 9333] Touchpad not detected correctly