I've got a friend with the exact same XPS13 he order previous to my own.
His touchpad is working correctly and is also on the A02 BIOS. It would
seem that it is not a BIOS problem.

SMBIOS 2.7 present.

Handle 0x000D, DMI type 0, 24 bytes
BIOS Information
        Vendor: Dell Inc.
        Version: A02
        Release Date: 12/11/2013
        Address: 0xE0000
        Runtime Size: 128 kB
        ROM Size: 6656 kB
        Characteristics:
                PCI is supported
                PNP is supported
                BIOS is upgradeable
                BIOS shadowing is allowed
                ESCD support is available
                Boot from CD is supported
                Selectable boot is supported
                EDD is supported
                5.25"/360 kB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
                5.25"/1.2 MB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
                3.5"/720 kB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
                Print screen service is supported (int 5h)
                8042 keyboard services are supported (int 9h)
                Serial services are supported (int 14h)
                Printer services are supported (int 17h)
                CGA/mono video services are supported (int 10h)
                ACPI is supported
                USB legacy is supported
                LS-120 boot is supported
                Smart battery is supported
                BIOS boot specification is supported
                Function key-initiated network boot is supported
                Targeted content distribution is supported
        BIOS Revision: 0.1

  [Dell XPS 13 9333] Touchpad not detected correctly