Hello to all!

I've found the possibile problem causa by accident, when applying this patch to
ubuntu 13.10:
https://launchpad.net/~timekiller/+archive/unity-systrayfix

Ubuntu 13.10 are using two different keyboard layout configurations, the ibus
and the gnome keyboard, and as it looks both of the are active.
But you cannot see the ibus icon on top, as it has been disabled...
---
If you appy the patch above, you will see another keyboard icon, that leads to
ibus configuration, that (in my case) were different from the gnome keyboard,
as the english keyboard was before us alt-int.
MY SOLUTION

->open a terminal
->open ibus configuration using the command: ibus-setup
-> Configure your keyboard layout.

which is subscribed to x11-xkb-utils in Ubuntu.

  setxkbmap set incorrect layer for swedish and alt-intl keyboards