The dvorak keyboard never actually works as the default, even though
it's marked as such. I have to change to Dvorak manually twice, once at
the login screen to enter my password, and then again after I'm logged
in. This makes me wonder if certain behaviors of bleachbit or another
program could be caught in some sort of bad Querty / Dvorak tango.

  recent upgrades reset permissions in home file incorrectly