Public bug reported:

I would like to have at least one alternative keyboard layout for the
Albanian language provided as a distro update or as part of future
releases of Linux distros.

The "official" Albanian layout is somewhat inadequate and highly
unpopular among Albanian users. For that reason, I have created and
published two alternative layouts that take into account the market in
Albanian-speaking countries (dominated by US mechanical keyboards) and
user preferences (for a layout similar to the US model).

You may find more information about the layout on Wikipedia
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_keyboard_layout#Plisi) or on my
Albanian-language website (http://www.plisi.al/softwer/tastiera-plisi-d)
where you may also download the installation files.

Thank you,
GM

** Affects: xkeyboard-config (Ubuntu)

which is subscribed to xkeyboard-config in Ubuntu.

  New keyboard layout for Albanian