I have a GTX560 (Non-Ti) on Linux Mint 16 x64 (Petra). The dist-upgrade
chose to install bublebee support!  I was banging my head against a wall
for 3 days. I then decided to see why my resolutions were broken and why
CUDA was removed. I did however see bumblebee was included and thought it
may have been a optimization or a merger of codes. I am not an expert with
Linux, but have a high technical level with computers in general. I have 22
years experience ranging from Mac to WinX to Linux. Please make note of
this ?bug? and provide a warning and or a fix for it. It created a
blacklist for the normal Nvidia driver (kernel module). I was using the
"fresh crack ppa". Thank you for your time and consideration. You may
contact me with any questions if needed.