Every now and then, I see single crippled glyphs in my windows.  So far,
it occured on the bash console window, Emacs, and Chromium, so I can
safely say that it must have something to do with the X system itself or
the window manager.  I attached a screenshot exhibiting this problem.

It happens after opening a window or scrolling.  Marking the characters
with the mouse or otherwise forcing a redraw restores the glyph.

It occurs since Ubuntu 13.10.  Before that, I've never seen something
like this.

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--