Hi Christopher,

I've run into this bug too, and reported it as you requested.  I am running
Ubuntu 13.10, Kernal 3.12.0-031200rc7-generic #201310271935
SMP Sun Oct 27 23:37:06 UTC 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I upgraded the kernal as it seemed like the best way to get nvidia-prime
to run.  I noticed that there are other people here running this kind of
set up (and some not) so I thought I'd mention it.  I had trouble with
Bumblebee, so gave up and switched to Prime.  One or the other is
necessary because the Intel chip is the one that talks to the screen, so
I need them to play nicely.

  Ubuntu 13.10 random screen freeze while Normal OS activites