Public bug reported:

A few X related packages are obsolete and blocking migration of the new
xserver in Utopic

glamor-egl, nvidia-graphics-drivers-173, xserver-xorg-video-msm and
xserver-xorg-video-sis

glamor-egl has now been pulled into xserver itself and the external one
is no longer needed.

nvidia-graphics-drivers-173 has been confirmed by nvidia that they will
not update it to the new xserver ABI and it is abandoned.

xserver-xorg-video-sis has been removed from debian and we should follow
suit.

xf86-video-msm is obsolete and has no been updated in many years, and
being replaced by xserver-xorg-video-freedreno

** Affects: glamor-egl (Ubuntu)

** Affects: nvidia-graphics-drivers-173 (Ubuntu)

** Affects: xf86-video-msm (Ubuntu)

** Affects: xserver-xorg-video-sis (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: xf86-video-msm (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: glamor-egl (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: nvidia-graphics-drivers-173 (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

- A few X related packages are obsolete and blockign migration of the new
+ A few X related packages are obsolete and blocking migration of the new
  xserver in Utopic

- glamor-egl, nvidia-173, xserver-xorg-video-msm and xserver-xorg-video-
- sis
+ glamor-egl, nvidia-graphics-drivers-173, xserver-xorg-video-msm and
+ xserver-xorg-video-sis

+ glamor-egl has now been pulled into xserver itself and the external one
+ is no longer needed.

- glamor-egl has now been pulled into xserver itself and the external one is no
longer needed.
- nvidia-173 has been confirmed by nvidia that they will not update it to the
+
+ xserver-xorg-video-sis has been removed from debian and we should follow
+ suit.
+
+ xf86-video-msm is obsolete and has no been updated in many years, and
+ being replaced by xserver-xorg-video-freedreno

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-sis in Ubuntu.

  Please remove obsolete X related packages from the Utopic archive.