Public bug reported:

I was getting something like 50 fps playing minecraft the other day with
my new radeon r7 260x.  Today I updated the system and mesa went from
version 10.2.6-1ubuntu3 to 10.3.0-0ubuntu2, and the performance dropped
to ~12 fps.  I am trying to build the old version from sources to see if
downgrading mesa fixes the problem and then start bisecting, but I can't
find the proper sources or get them to build.  The bzr repo (
lp:ubuntu/mesa ) is out of date, and the Vcz-Git: header points to the
debian git repo, which git-buildpackage can't seem to build for me
anyhow.  Please advise on how to build and bisect to find the cause of
the problem.

** Affects: mesa (Ubuntu)

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  severe performance regression in minecraft