Hi Dariusz,

Some info, the output of the command you asked for:
*vincent@vincent-Latitude-E7440:~$ apt-cache policy
xserver-xorg-video-intel*
*xserver-xorg-video-intel:*
*  Installed: 2:2.99.916+git20141016.6b98f162-0ubuntu0sarvatt~trusty*
*  Candidate: 2:2.99.916+git20141016.6b98f162-0ubuntu0sarvatt~trusty*
*  Version table:*
* *** 2:2.99.916+git20141016.6b98f162-0ubuntu0sarvatt~trusty 0*
*        500 http://ppa.launchpad.net/xorg-edgers/ppa/ubuntu/
<http://ppa.launchpad.net/xorg-edgers/ppa/ubuntu/> trusty/main amd64
Packages*
*        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status*
*     2:2.99.911-0intel1 0*
*        500 https://download.01.org/gfx/ubuntu/14.04/main/
<https://download.01.org/gfx/ubuntu/14.04/main/> trusty/main amd64 Packages*
*     2:2.99.910-0ubuntu1.1 0*
*        500 http://se.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/
<http://se.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/> trusty-updates/main amd64 Packages*
*     2:2.99.910-0ubuntu1 0*
*        500 http://se.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/
<http://se.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/> trusty/main amd64 Packages*

So I am seem to have the proper driver.

I also tested that driver and your kernel at home on a Dell E6430 with an
Optimus chipset, with Bumblebee set to intel mode.
I got no external monitors recognised (instead of 1, but had 2 connected)
and my external usb from the replicator ports did not work.
Seems like some things are not right on it.

By the way, the source I used to compile my kernel are from the git source
of David Airlie:
commit 91c403ffa85f17b8e349a510f3c32226a025da89
Author: Dave Airlie <airl...@redhat.com>
Date:   Mon May 12 15:22:27 2014 +1000
 git://people.freedesktop.org/~airlied/linux

Greetings,
Vincent