Im not sure about what fix it , yesturday a play a bit with xrandr, today I
start reading and moving to
reinstall opencrhome ,as debug .(it was already install anyways)
I hade a few erros, most of them regarding missng  svn ,and other stuf regading
install.

The only that take efect sudo apt-get install git-core , that seem to
solve and isntall a few librarys.

I will reboot now, 1024x768 and others mode are avaible, now.

--
[K8M800]cant setup 1024x800 screen no VGA detected
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-openchrome in ubuntu.