Actually: since the problem was reported on Oneiric, which is EOL, and
the apport information is from trusty (for which this report is NOT
confirmed), I'll set to Invalid (as we never saw a report for any
subsequent Ubuntu release, 12.04, 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 and 14.10
have been released in the meanwhile, so I presume this was fixed at some
point).

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

  [Latitude E6510] X crashes when lid is closed