i have to machines both runnning 14.10 , both nvidia cards

1 machine cannot be used anymore , black screen and broken pipe,
1 machine shows  broken pipe and then boots after all into a working screen
??

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 10:46 AM, Samueldasilva5448 <
1364...@bugs.launchpad.net> wrote:

> this bug affect me to. i've a nvidia video card and use binary driver
> v331.113. Have you got any information for resolve it ? thanks
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1364630
>
> Title:
>   init: Error while reading from descriptor: Broken pipe
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-304 in Ubuntu.

  init: Error while reading from descriptor: Broken pipe