Hello Christopher,

Apologies for the delay in response, I have yet to use my system at the
moment.

However, I do still experience the problem.  It can be a pain when
trying to scroll down and click the arrows because they are not always
visible and the windows don't fit my screen size.

I would try and do the Ubuntu official steps through the software
program but like I said the box to click next is not visible.  When I'm
in my system I'll run the command you've told me and post the results.

Thank you for your response.

  Not all the screen displays