Just for the record, I have the same problem on my Dad's machine.
Same 82865G graphics card, all worked under Precise but since upgrading to
Trusty (and some time struggling with Stellarium 0.13 before getting 0.12.4) I
get the white screen and the same errors as above.
I am seriously thinking of going back to Precise - there was nothing wrong with
it & it still gets updates.

  [gen2 regression mesa ] Stellarium + Trusty 14.04: white screen