I can't try updating because it is my work desktop and I need to use
stable version and don't have time to experiment with this.

I went back to open source driver. Obviously the graphics performance
and capabilities are poor but that's less of a problem for me.

What Tynach said, I cannot agree more. It is completely ridiculous to
ask people to create new bug reports all the time.  This is simply not
how software development works, if you treat every goddamn occurrence of
a problem in every goddamn environment separately you never gonna fix
nothing.

  1002:674a [HP Z620 Workstation] Corrupted mouse cursor on one of the
  screens