Fresh install of 14.04.2 with AMD Radeon HD 5450.
I don't have a lot installed yet, but things work fine on my DVI plugged
monitor which seems to work with the open source driver. But I can't get
anything good on my HDMI plugged monitor: image too large I can't see the top
menu bar and I can barely see the launcher bar on the left.
I absolutely need my two monitors for work, hope this bug gets work out soon.

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  apt-get fails to install fglrx or fglrx-updates in 14.04.2 and 12.04.5