The seance before this I installed  with my micro sd  (64Mb) card and set  a
need string in /etc/fstab file for
automounting this new partiotion (FS4) and at start it was OK

/dev/sdc5  /media/extra-msd1 ext4
rw,noatime,discard,nosuid,nodev,uhelper=udisks

Then I tryed to copy my old archive files  to that new partition (sdc5)
to make more free space my hard disk (sda1 - FS4).

It was very- very slowly (to copy 1 Gb need up to  3 houres) and I did "sudo
reboot".
After that I could-not at first load my first partition linux (ubuntu15.04 -
sda1 - 45 Gb) and worked on my second partiton
(ubuntu14.04.02 - 48 GB) and after editing /etc/fstab on first part. I may
reboted and coming to this variant ubuntu15.04.

  Xorg crashed with SIGABRT in OsAbort()