Thank you. However, I won't upload the tested fixed xorg package, since
the tested setup, as of 2015-05-06, has other user-interface bugs that
can affect me more than this two-cursors problem.

Namely, in the development version, the menu of the window manager
(lightdm?), which is usually found in the upper right corner, appears
thrice: once on the small monitor (upper right) and twice on the large
one (at about 70% land 100% length in the header). I expect it to appear
once or twice, however, depending on whether the screen contents is
extended or cloned. So suggesting the xorg-packages from that particular
date has a chance of making the situation worse for me. Once that other
problem is fixed, I can reconsider this decision.

By the way, what is the correct kernel-command-line argument for not
starting X at boot in trusty or vivid?

pfix=nox

doesn't work.

  Two cursors on each tty console