Hi, sorry it took a while, i wasn't home for a while.

I have some news to report;
- I've updates the bios to A08, 03/03/2015 (the output from dmidecode), but if
i connect the laptop (with the laptopscreen enabled) to the 2x 4k screens, it
just logs me out.
- I've found that if i disable the laptopscreen and try to use 2x 4k, it
works!. Everything is really small though.. ;-)
- i was running ubuntu 14.10 and did an inplace upgrade. not sure if this is
relevant
- a friend of mine is running the newer XPS13 and he has lots of problems
connecting just one external monitor on 4k on ubuntu 15.04. I'm not sure its
related, but i just wanted to say if it is, we can do some tests on that
platvorm too. We also have an precision M3800 we could test.

What to do/test next?

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

  connecting 2x 4k displays in ubuntu 15.04 with daisy chain displayport
  (MST)