Bah, sorry about that. Thanks for taking the time to report this bug and
helping to make Ubuntu better. We appreciate the difficulties you are
facing, but this appears to be a "regular" (non-security) bug.  I have
unmarked it as a security issue since this bug does not show evidence of
allowing attackers to cross privilege boundaries nor directly cause loss
of data/privacy. Please feel free to report any other bugs you may find.

For your specific issue, XorgLogOld.txt contains some repeated messages
just before Xorg exits:

[ 63467.012] (WW) RADEON(0): flip queue failed: No space left on device
[ 63467.012] (WW) RADEON(0): Page flip failed: No space left on device

  Xorg crash