Ok just for clarify my point: I usually do bug reports not "just for me" but
hoping that my problems help someonelse solve him/hers. I am perfectly well
keeping the old kernel and frankly I do not think to have security problems in
this way. To sum up: I have no needs, but I am here if You want to "debug this
issue to root cause it" as you say rightly "this is not done yet".
I do not want to make you lose your precious dev time (seriously) so if you
think that this is just a corner case with my singular hardware combination,
close this bug report and sorry for the waste of time. If you instead think
that this could help other spot similar problems, I can try all the kernels or
tests you throw me, in my spare time, of course...

And deep thanks for your efforts to help me.

  NVidia VGA freeze with new kernels