I went into ./usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri/ in Nautilus as root and just
copied radeon_dri.so to another folder where I renamed it radeon_dri.so
.dpkg-new. So now it doesn't complain!

I have had trouble before with my graphics drivers on this computer
showing incorrectly on the screen, it's being underscanned and showing
black corners in Windows 8.1, but it shows just fine under Ubuntu
thankfully!

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  package libgl1-mesa-dri 10.1.3-0ubuntu0.4 failed to install/upgrade:
  can not copy extracted data for "./usr/lib/x86_64-linux-
  gnu/dri/radeon_dri.so" to "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri/radeon_dri.so
  .dpkg-new": unexpected end of file or current