Chris, I don't understand what could I possibly do wrong, since I did
exactly what was asked of me - right after the crash I opened /var/crash
via Nautilus as root, found one error report that was a huge file (5 MB)
and uploaded it here.

The settings for automatic bug reporting via Apport are always the first
thing I set up on my Ubuntu system for immediate upload to Launchpad -
it's the way this bug report was uploaded.

I will do what is asked of me and open Libreoffice for it to crash again
and have Apport collect the data and generate a new one. I wanted to
skip this step initially not to flood Launchpad with duplicates.

I will file a new bug report soon.

Thank you.

  Whole session crashes after opening LibreOffice in 15.04