Hi,

when not moving the USB mouse, it takes around a seconds and the mouse
cursor gets stuck. After pushing the left, middle or right mouse button,
the mouse cursor can be moved again.

[weremouse@moonstudio ~]$ lsb_release -rd;uname -rm
Release:        15.10
4.1.0-3-lowlatency x86_64

This happens for the generic kernel too. The issue appears already after
startup, when lightdm is running and continues for openbox sessions and
for jwm sessions too. FWIW while openbox is ok, jwm can't maximize
windows. Perhaps the mouse and maximize issues are related. X unlikely
is the culprit, but since it happens when X is running, I filed the bug
against X. FWIW neither the kernels nor X, excepted of a view mesa
packages, were upgraded before the issue appeared.

It happened either after an upgrade or after removing unneeded packages
from a minimalist install from the server ISO. I removed packages such
for apport, clamav, grub and other unwanted packages.

While we're on it, if you want me to post log files, mention the files
you need and I'll post them. I'll not use apport.

Regards,
Ralf

** Affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

--