What does your xrandr give? I get that the maximum is 32767 or something,
although my resolution is not that. Is that normal?
Perhaps the resolution changes after suspend? My  xrandr is the same before and
after I just checked, but the maximum value I find a little strange.

Should be be posting this elsewhere, by xorg, do you mean the xorg group
or the xorg division of ubuntu?

  Faulty behavior when resuming from suspend