hi

so, I have the same problem:
I have installed ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS on my lenovo yoga 2 pro 3 day ago (so, I am
really new to linux features)....and all work great, except this one.

just for fun i tried to run this project on GNOME 3(on ubuntu GNOME and
fedora), but it still crashes xorg

what is interesting to me, is that it is possible to move horizontally,
it inly crashes when you move up or down

so, maybe someone has solve this problem?

ps. i am attaching all python sources, you can run there "python
pacman.py"

** Attachment added: "pacman-sources"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/1457311/+attachment/4452611/+files/1search.zip

  Xorg crash