Comment #37: Yes, there is only one display port and one vga port. Since
the only display port to vga adapter that I found localy available costs
around 15 euros i decided to buy a new video adapter instead. I bought
the cheapest low profile Nvidia g210 based video adapter and solved the
issue for me. As I said before the bug is most likely not to be solved
soon. Only three people are "affected". Maybe the bug is specific to our
M58P only and not all the users of this PC are running Ubuntu with Unity
or gnome.

  Vivid Wallpaper hashed