Dear Mr. Thomas,
I'm sorry for that.
I did not intend to give You any inconviniance. But, as You know, there still
is a lot of work to do for the (K)ubuntu-developers.
Thank You for Your efforts

Manfred Braas
Germany

Am Freitag, 2. Oktober 2009 00:25:44 schrieben Sie:

--
3D-"company-owned"-ATI-driver used for ASUS AH3450
which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in ubuntu.