Public bug reported:

Sometimes, my screen crashes and i see coloured stripes without my real
user interface. After that I need to power off my computer, because
nothing happens, if i press keyboard or move mice.

It can happen after 5 minutes of usage, of after 3 hours of usage, i
don't know why. I use only firefox and surf internet pages.

I use Ubuntu 14.04 (Runtu modification) with all updates.
My videocard is internal GeForce 6150SE (it uses 128 mb of 2 gb RAM).

$ lsb_release -rd
Release:        14.04

$apt-cache policy pkgname
N: Could not find a package pkgname

** Affects: xserver-xorg-video-nouveau (Ubuntu)

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-nouveau in Ubuntu.

  screen freeze, nouveau driver, ubuntu 14.04