Public bug reported:

Release:        14.04

When I suspend my machine, Dell Inspiron 14 --  Inspiron 5448 (Inspiron
5448)

then I wake up.  The text gets garbled.

I attach a screenshot from the terminal related to what I'm about
talking about

some h/w related information:

id:
display
product:        Broadwell-U Integrated Graphics
vendor:         Intel Corporation
physical id:
2
bus info:
pci@0000:00:02.0
version:        09
width:  64 bits
clock:  33MHz
capabilities:   msi pm vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom
configuration:
driver  =       i915
latency =       0
resources:
irq     :       65
memory  :       d0000000-d0ffffff
memory  :       c0000000-cfffffff
ioport  :       5000(size=64)

** Affects: nvidia-graphics-drivers-304 (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "garble.jpg"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1506171/+attachment/4494700/+files/garble.jpg

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-304 in Ubuntu.

  text and font get garbled after waking up from suspend