Output of lshw says:

 *-display
             product: Haswell-ULT Integrated Graphics Controller
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 2
             bus info: pci@0000:00:02.0
             version: 09
             width: 64 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: msi pm vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom
             configuration: driver=i915 latency=0
             resources: irq:44 memory:f7800000-f7bfffff
memory:e0000000-efffffff ioport:f000(size=64)

Not sure how to do the log and backtrace thing. I'd appreciate it if you
could walk me trough it or point me in the right direction to find out.
Thanks!

  Totem in full screen crashes Xorg