Thank you for helping me out here, Christopher! I've never reported an
Xorg bug before, so I appreciate the patience :)

I did what you asked, hope it helps. Not sure if it matters, but wanted
you to know that the whole process ended with this error message:

(process:2757): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_slice_set_config: assertion 'sys_page_size
== 0' failed
Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged.
Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged.

Hope you still got all you needed. (btw I was warned that I was sending
private info, so maybe this bug should be set to private?)

Also: Are you sure that this should be marked as a low priority bug? If
a less technically inclined person than me finds that they can't watch
movies in full screen in the default video player in their distro, they
might turn straight back to Windows/Mac, and tell everyone they know how
terrible this "Linux thing" their friend got them to try is…

Just a thought. User friendliness for normal PC users, so that as many
people as possible start using Linux, is really important to me :)

  Totem in full screen crashes Xorg