Well, my internet was down for about a month, now finally I've installed
the latest daily build. Now after installing Chromium I've noticed that
inside Chromium there is no issue. each and every letters are rendered
correctly, even in the title bar there is no issue. In Firefox there are
some issues, but when I typed a-z in the address bar it showed all of
them correctly. For LibreOffice, I can write anything, but some issues
with the title bar when non-maximized, all the menus even when right
clicking in the writing field. Now I'm downloading the 3.19.8-vivid
kernel ( http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v3.19.8-vivid/ )
. After testing with it I'll comment the result.

  Texts are not rendering properly