Hello.

Suspending then resuming system seems to have some effect.

This morning, after resume from suspend (with session still open), all
text glyphs appeared blank on the lightdm screen.

I expected the session to be fully unusable, but surprisingly, the
session itself has had no problem at all since unlocking it (one hour
ago).

Contrary to first times the bug appeared, I'm not currently using an
external screen (and have rebooted since the last time an external
screen was used), so the bug does not need that to appear.

I would consider the bug severe since it make the whole desktop look
awfully broken. :-)

  Some glyphs drawn consistently wrong, bug comes and go