Greetings retracing service! I tried to look at the other bug but can
not find the duplicate bug you reference. The link is dead, and when I
try to search that bug number in bugs.launchpad.net I do not find it.

Since I can not see the other bug I can not verify that it is correct.
Can someone please point me to the correct bug or tell me why I can not
see it?

  Xorg crashed with SIGABRT in OsAbort()