Hello,

I have the same issue with intel driver. Once every few resumes, all gtk fonts
are garbbled. (strangely this doesn't happen to firefox for me).
Changing anti-aliasing settings in xfce4-appearance-settings fixes it, but
reverting back to the previous setting immediately restores the broken font
rendering.

See attached screeshots of the xfce panel menus with the issue, and
after changing antialiasing setting. I'll followup with apport reports.

** Attachment added: "panel-corrupted.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/1547077/+attachment/4690163/+files/panel-corrupted.png

  Suspend to ram causes some glyphs to draw consistently wrong or even
  appear blank in gtk/gdk/pango/cairo apps. xterm/xmessage unaffected.