Architecture: armhf
Date: Sun Jun 26 19:25:55 2016
ProcEnviron:
 LANGUAGE=en_US:en
 TERM=xterm
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: xorg
Symptom: display
Title: Xorg freeze

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Tags: apport-bug armhf freeze xenial

** Description changed:

  After a while using Ubuntu-Mate 16.04 on raspbery pi 3.

  The mouse and screen just freezes and are not responding!

  I have many issues using a PC computer with Ubuntu for the 64 -x86 intel
  CPU as well.

- I just hangs and the mouse and the screen are not responding at all!
+ It just hangs and the mouse and the screen are not responding at all!

  This have been an issues since last 12.04 distro.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.04
  Package: xorg 1:7.7+13ubuntu3
  Uname: Linux 4.4.13-v7+ armv7l