Ok, I don't know exactly what triggers this error... I think that Chrome
showing Tweetdeck or some big flashing-ad does it, because the screen
flickers/breaks a lot (and in Ubuntu 14.04 didn't)... anyway, now I've
installed 4.7.0-040700rc5-generic kernel from http://kernel.ubuntu.com
/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v4.7-rc5-yakkety/ and I'll report if I have this
error in a week of work.

I've had 7 errors like this in 4 days of regular work, so I'll come back
with news in a week or so.

Regards

  [drm:intel_pipe_update_end [i915]] *ERROR* Atomic update failure on
  pipe A