Anupam Datta:
>"I didnt install any third party kernel."

Before moving any further please review
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Repositories as to what is and isn't
supported in Ubuntu.

With this in mind, as per https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux
there is no supported repository that has 4.5.2 as a kernel.

>"I had downloaded from Ubuntu repo as my touchscreen was not working."

Manually downloading a kernel is not getting it from a supported Ubuntu
repository.

>"I was suggested to download from Ubuntu official repo, not from any
arbitrary source and exactly I had done that. And it got updated after
that from Ubuntu updates."

You are confused because you were given bad information by someone's
suggestion.

Moving past this, please uninstall the 3rd party, unsupported 4.5.2
kernel, and return your system to the default repository kernel.

Once done, please provide the following terminal command to confirm the results:
uname -a

  Xorg freeze