I have cleaned out my kernel packages and now I only have the official
trusty kernel package installed. So I'm running on kernel 3.13 now and
I've just experienced this crash again.

This time I was looking at Google maps on Chrome, so nothing special
really going on (except maybe if Google maps is using some hardware
acceleration similar to the ones that the Euphoria screensaver is
using).

But as I said, I'm now running on the official kernel so I'm re-
uploading the Xorg log file.

➜  ~ uname -a
Linux hyperion-stfs 3.13.0-92-generic #139-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jun 28 20:42:26 UTC
2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

** Attachment added: "xorg_crash_20160728_xorg.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/1598904/+attachment/4708817/+files/xorg_crash_20160728_xorg.log

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

  X server crashes sporadically with a segfault