We have tested this change using xenial-overlay PPA for the phone and
the earlier issues with segmentation faults during tests is gone. Not
sure if there's anything else we need to test, didn't see an explicit
test-case here. But all in all the ubuntu-touch problems caused by this
bug are now gone.

So feel free to switch to verification-done if our testing is
sufficient.

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  Mesa causes a segmentation fault on arm64 (wrong count of uniform
  locations)