Origin of the bug: xserver-xorg-video-intel

1) Adjustment in `/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf/20-intel.conf` when the bug
does not occur in the internet browsers:

    # Joakim
    Section "Device"
       Identifier "Intel Graphics"
       Driver "intel"
       Option "AccelMethod" "sna"
       Option "TearFree" "true"
       Option "DRI" "3"
       Option "Backlight" "intel_backlight"
    EndSection

The resolution is somehow related to `intel_backlight` but we do not
know how.

2) Another option is to purge the package but then you cannot make the
other fixes (etc of F5/F6 keys) with the file 20-intel.conf.

Conclusion
---
(1) works such that you can use 20-intel.conf for other fixes. However, we do
not understand how. Please, confirm if you can fix the case with (1) such that
we can understand better the origin of the bug.

Hardware: Asus Zenbook UX303UA R4028T
Ubuntu: 16.04 64 bit
Linux kernel: 4.7
Related: http://askubuntu.com/q/816631/25388

  Major screen flickering in Chromium and Google Chrome